Our Contract Logistics Services Help You Focus on Production
We coordinate the movement of raw materials from the point of receipt, to the point of production, to the point of departure. Railserve can perform these services for your operation to ensure a fluid, on site supply chain within your fence line.
Why Use Contract Logistics Services?
Safer Work Environment
We invest in safety — it's our top priority. We develop our own safety methods, training, and technology to create a safer work environment for employees, our clients, and the public. We work nearly 2.5 million man hours annually and have an outstanding safety record with rates well below the OSHA average.
Increases Plant Efficiency & Capacity
We specialize in on-site material handling. We manage the transfer of all sorts of bulk commodities within a plant using a variety of equipment, including railcars, truck, barges and pipelines. Our proven methods and experience lead to increased plant efficiency and higher plant capacity.
Maintain compliance with operating procedures and EH&S requirements
We use our own equipment and employees to efficiently move material within the plant. This means lower overhead costs and fewer headaches for our clients.
Experienced Contract Rail Services
Railserve has a great track record spanning over 35 years. We work over 2 million hours annually, and are a member of the $8 billion Marmon Group, a Berkshire Hathaway Company.
Our customers represent all major commodity groups including the chemical, energy, agriculture and industrial producing regions of the United States and Canada.
Customized Services Include:
- Multimodal transfer of bulk solid and bulk liquid commodities.
- Bulk solids and liquids loading/unloading of railcar, truck and barges
- Solids and liquids packaging
- Manage onsite distribution of railcars, trucks, barges and pipelines
- Warehousing and shipping functions
- Quality and assurance sampling
- Rail switching
- Railcar washing
- Bad order railcar management
- Track maintenance
- Develop site specific training and operating procedures
- Monthly Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)