Transloading Services to Make Your Terminal Operations Safe & Efficient
Railserve is an industry leader in operating crude oil and ethanol terminals on behalf of our customers. Railserve presently operates in 12 terminals located in major shale plays including the Bakken, Eagle Ford, Niobrara, Western Canada, as well as in destination markets such as St. James, LA, Philadelphia, PA, West Colton, CA, and San Antonio, TX.
Railserve employs 15-50+ full-time team members at each location in addition to salaried management.
Transloading Services Include:
- Multi modal transfer of bulk commodities – Crude Oil, Condensate, Ethanol, Propane, Butane, Polypropylene, Synthetic Crude, and NGL
- Loading / unloading unit trains and manifest utilizing Class 1 or Railserve provided locomotives.
- Receiving and building unit trains for shippers
- Managing rail and truck racks
- Controlling Q&A
- Managing on site inventory
- General site maintenance
- Operate rack pump system and mobile transloaders
- Bad order management
- Manage terminal control room operations
- Develop site specific training and procedures